There are two ways to apply single occupancy pricing, depending on how you would like to present the choice/supplement to the customer.
First, This tutorial explains how you can automatically include an additional charge for bookings with only 1 person on (Solo traveller supplement). Alternatively if you wanted to apply a supplement automatically when there is an odd number on the booking.
1. In the tour setting: Select Single supplement option: Odd group size supplement.
2. In the rate manager: Click Single supplement button and edit price for your season
Second: Give members of groups the ability to request their own room by paying an additional supplement (Own room supplement)
1. Create room type at Room Type manager: Have to define single room type with max person is 1
2. In the tour setting: Select Single supplement option: Own room supplement.
Assign room type to this tour
3. In the rate manager: Click Single supplement button and edit price for your season
4. When customer makes a booking, he can allocate room for traveler. Single room type will be charge as the single supplement price