Multiple Currency is extra paid features
JB multiple currency module allows booking engine owner to setup multiple currencies. With this module, customers can view the price by any predefined currency at backend
1. Download and Install this module( Extension/ Install/ Upload Package file) and In Extension/Module/ JB Currency/Publish it. Then choose it's position.
2. In the Currencies Manager at backend, Click Add New currency.
3. Set up Primary or default currency (exchange rate=1)
First you have to decide your primary or default currency. The exchange rate option in currency settings is used to set the default currency. If the exchange rate is set be 1 for a particular currency, it will serve as the default currency.
For legacy compatible, you have to set the same default currency with JB Tour->Configuration
For e.g., if US $ is been set the rate 1, it will be the default currency and the corresponding exchange rate will be 0.81 for Euro. In this way we will calculate the prices for products based on currency transitions.
Update and synchronize exchange rate automatically
1) You can click update button to update live exchange rate
2) If you want to update exchange rate automatically, you should setup a cronjob (daily, hourly,...) to run this link: http://yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_bookpro&task=updaterate
You can Buy now here: https://joombooking.com/product/64-jb-multi-currency.html