JB Social Login offers multiple methods for letting users register on your booking site with different social network providers. Options include an automatic process where the user's account is automatically created at your website and the booking process will be faster. At the moment, JB Social Login supports two methods: Facebook and Google
You have to fill facebook and google key and secret in the plugin setting
Get Facebook key
Creating a Facebook Application for Joomla takes just a few steps.
- Log into the Facebook Developer Center at:
- Log into Facebook with the account that you want to 'own' your Facebook application.
Note: Facebook requires all applications to be owned by real people. You cannot create a Facebook Application using a Facebook 'Page' account.
- Click the "Add a New App" button, select Website (www) as the platform.
- Enter your application name (usually your site's name)
- Click "Create New Facebook App ID"
- On the 'Create a New App ID' screen, select No for test version, enter a contact email address and select a category. Please note, that if you would like to use the 'Requests' feature of Facebook, you will need to select 'Games' as the category.
- Click 'Create App ID' button.
- Refresh the page to navigate into the Dashboard for your app (by using the My Apps menu). You should see a large window with information like the image below:
- Click "Add Product" under the Product Settings tab
- Click "Facebook Login" in the Product Setup area.
- Fill out the "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" setting with the following URLs (replacing yourdomain.com with your actual domain name). If you have https enabled on your site, or other ways to access your domain (like www or non-www), add them all here, like below. Once done, click "Save Changes".
- Click "App Review". Click the Yes/No button to turn your application live.
- Click Confirm. Don't worry - you can change your application back to development mode with just another click of the Yes/No button.
Get google key
- Navigate to https://cloud.google.com/console (You will need to log in with a Google account, if you aren't already)
- Open the projects list in the top toolbar and select 'Create a Project'.
- In the "Create Project" popup, add the following settings:
- Project Name - This is usually the title of your website, "My Booking Website"
- Project ID - This is a unique ID for your project within Google. A good choice is your domain name, like "joombooking-com". A name is automatically created, but you can edit this value.
- Select a value for receiving email updates.
- Select Yes to agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click "Create". This may take a few minutes.
- You'll be brought to the "Overview" page for your project.
- Click the "Use Google APIs" link in the left menu.
- Select APIs in the menu
- Scroll down the page and find the "Google+ API" row. Click the link.
- Click the "Enable API" button to turn it 'On'